Sriven Multitech Limited (SML) was established with an aim to be the visual content company of choice for global clients. At inception, its operations were based on a three-pronged business model of services in Animation, Multimedia and Software. From the outset, Sriven combined intensive marketing and sales activities with vigorous services expansion & distribution and commitment to customer service.
- Sriven Multitech Limited (SML) was a pioneer in India's Animation industry, with Strategic Business Units in Software, Animation and Multimedia aiming to become the Visual Content company of choice.
- An FII (GE Capital) invested 3.5 million USD into the Company.
- SML acquired 76% of a reputed animation company (Station X) in Burbank, California, USA.
- SML had also entered into a JV with BSES Ltd. to create e-marts in Mumbai area.
- SML had ongoing operations in Sydney, Toronto, Abu Dhabi, Boston and Burbank.
- SML had provided free training to over 700 artistes and turned them into animators, and most of them are successful animators or in movies today.
- SML was expecting a fund infusion of 13 million USD, which dried up due to the dotcom bust and operations were hit further when 9/11 happened.
- With funds brought in by the promoters, SML executed a 270-minutes of animation content for a 24-episode, 2D Animation serial for a Canadian client, who awarded SML two more projects.
- Sriven retained staff in readiness for the new projects for four months but suffered enormous losses to equipment and infrastructure in a fire accident on the premises in 2003. It transpired that the properties were not insured by the company's bank for that year.
- Sriven lost all further orders, and its prized staff after this and was once again in tremendous financial difficulties, no immediate revenues with which led the scrip to be moved to Z category by the stock exchanges where it was listed, subsequently got suspended from Trading.
Currently, SML is striving hard to revive its operations to get re-established and work towards being recognized as one of the top Visual Content companies in the Country by 2025-26.
SML is committed to carving out a niche for itself in the entertainment industry through commitment to quality and excellence in services through a combination of Animation, New Media and converging technologies.
To be the Visual Content Company of Choice.
- Initiate the production of 5 Tele-serials for OTT during 2023-24.
- Acquire 25 series of 26 episodes of half hour Animation Content for broadcasting on the YouTube platform in India in 2023-24.
- Deliver content through IP TV to Global Audience by 2024 and monetize the viewership.